- The Introduction module provides an overview of the 1C:ERP system and its capabilities.
- Module 1 describes how to process main operations of the trading company considering a fictional company SBS Trading, which sells hoverboards as the example.
- Module 2 demonstrates the ability to execute the production process in 1C:ERP.
- Module 3 (upcoming) is dedicated to budgeting, financial and management accounting in 1C:ERP.
- Appendix (upcoming) contains lessons on configuring and administration of 1C:ERP.
We recommend watching all the lessons one by one.
The course will provide you with essential information about 1C:ERP functionality and implementation specifics. It will be extremely helpful in your work on presale and implementation projects.Start
- Module 1. Introduction
- Module 2. Trade
- Module 3. Manufacturing
Complete presale projects and implementations faster and easier
Learn essential information about 1C:ERP functionality
Dive into implementation technics and best practice
Get an idea of the powerful capabilities of 1C:Enterprise platform
1C Junior Developer
Discover the concepts, principals and architecture of 1C:Enterprise platform