The first level will empower you to create business applications of medium complexity really fast due to the plenty of predefined objects. Take this course to learn the ins and outs of the 1C:Enterprise platform - business app development framework of a new generation.Start
Module 1. Basic concepts and skills
- Episode 1. "Hello World!"
- Episode 2. Infobase
- Episode 3. Metadata and Data
- Episode 4. Enumerations and Catalogs
- Episode 5. Documents and Accumulation Registers
- Episode 6. User interface basics
- Episode 7. Home page, Forms, Commands
- Episode 8. Form editor basics
- Episode 9. Events and event handlers, client-server intercation
- Episode 10. Script language basics
- Episode 11. Data validation
- Episode 12. Query language basics
Module 2. Main Metadata Classes
- Episode 1. Main Properties of Metadata Objects
- Episode 2. Constants
- Episode 3. Objects vs. Recordsets
- Episode 4. Referential Integrity
- Episode 5. Hierarchycal data
- Episode 6. Code and Number, Autonumbering
- Episode 7. Predefined data
- Episode 8. Documents posting
- Episode 9. Accumulation registers
- Episode 10. Information registers
- Module 3. 1C script language basics
- Module 4. UX/UI basics
- Module 5. Queries basics
- Module 6. Reports basics
Confidently navigate the 1C:Enterprise platform.
Understand and reverse-engineer 1C:Enterprise applications and know how to retrofit them according to your clients’ requirements.
Start implementing fully functional 1C:Enterprise applications from scratch.
Continue building up your proficiency on the solid foundation of the 1C:Enterprise principles understanding.